Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PICTURES- finally!

Wow, I have been trying for months to get these darn pictures to download. I thought something was wrong with the computer but apparently there is just something wrong with me!

We are still living with Richard's parents. Our house is scheduled to be finished the middle of June. It amazes me at how fast these people work. We go over everyday and it has been fun to see the progress. Everyday Arcadia askes if her room is painted pink and if they have moved her bed out of storage yet! It's funny because everytime she can't find something she says, "It must be in storage"!

Here are a couple of the most recent pictures. They are just starting the painting and cabinets are being installed on Friday. We are really excited!




3 comments:

Bre said...

Wow, your house is GORGEOUS! Love it! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Amanda Finlinson said...

WOW! It is so beautiful! I want to see more pictures when you are moved in! Looks amazing!

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

What a beautiful home! I'm glad it's coming together so quickly.