Monday, March 22, 2010

Sticks and stones may break my bones....

and they did. Or at least the stairs or a push did. Good luck figuring that out. Last Saturday Mekensy was playing at our friends house and started screaming. When Richard went to check out the situation there was a 3 1/2 year old and a 4 year old blaming each other for pushing Mekensy! The push or fall resulted in a broken arm so now my little baby has a pink cast on for the next 3 weeks. It doesn't seem to get her down though. She did great during the xrays and the casting. I just hope she doesn't pull it off!

Still can't seem to get pictures to post so I'll have to try again on a different computer or you can look on facebook!!

2 comments:

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

I am sure the cast hurt the mom more than the child, huh? It's great and funny how resilient they are when they're young.

Aubrey Smith said...

Yeah, that was our house! Poor thing... 2 little liars and no one to back her up.