Thursday, May 20, 2010

Last Day of Preschool

Today was Arcadia's last day of preschool. It is hard to believe a whole school year has come and gone. She has loved her teacher Miss Lindsey and will miss her very much. Next year she will be going to a preschool closer to home so she won't see her anymore. Today they had a carnival where they played pin the nose on the sun, threw beanbags through a whales mouth, bowled, ring toss, and many other fun things. The highlight for Arcadia was throwing water balloons at the teacher. Although she missed, it was the one thing she talked about on the way home. Oh, that and her "prince charming" Kaden. She was so excited to get a picture with him. I am really sad for school to end. The two day a week break was nice, but we are coming up with some fun ideas to keep busy this summer. I definietly won't miss the 40 minute drive. Thanks to Lindsey for all she did this year. She had a great time!
Arcadia with the boys! Big surprise!
Arcadia and Prince Charming

Arcadia and Miss Lindsey

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am glad she had fun...I will miss her! (And so will Shuggie!)

North Family said...

Hey Amanda, I saw your blog link of FB. You have such a cute little family! We are getting so old!