Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Arcadia's 4th Birthday!

We can't believe Arcadia has turned 4! It seems like just yesterday she was learning to crawl and talk and now she is running and yelling at us! It has been a big year for her. She started preschool and has done amazing. She loves her teacher and a particular little boy. She has gone into Sunbeams and we have moved. She can be a such a sweet girl, but also a handful. Let's just say I'm dreading the teenage years. She already rolls her eyes-- need I say more. Enjoy the pictures.


The night before the party Mekensy drug a chair up to the counter and managed to pull a cupcake off!


The birthday cake! After a few hours and an entire bottle of red food coloring I was funished. Why do I get so ambitious?


Bowling


Arcadia got to chose to go bowling or to a movie. She had been bowling with Richard a couple weekends before and loved it so we were happy she chose this! It was fun to spend time with just the 3 of us! By the way- I won!!



Birthday morning. Living out of boxes threw me off a little and we had to make a late night run to Walmart for the balloons. Glad I didn't forget!

No comments: