9 years ago
Friday, January 9, 2009
Mekensy is Four Months Old!
Mekensy was four months old on December 26th. We went to the Pediatrian and I can't believe how big she is. She is 16 lbs which puts her at the 90th percentile and she is 26 inches long which puts her in the 95th percentile. I just compared it to Arcadia and she was exactly the same on her weight, but only 24 1/2 inches on her height which meant the 50th percentile. Mekensy still takes a little more after me. She looks a lot more like me when I was a baby and just seems to have some other similarities. She has turned into such a happy baby and we love her so much. She adds so much more fun and laughter into our family. With her turning 4 months she can now eat baby foods and rice cereal. We have already been adding cereal and juice to her bottles so she has already had the experience of those flavors. We are excited for this next step in ther growth.
As you can tell she is not quite sure what to do with this funny feeling food. She does like it though, I promise. It was really hard to take pictures with one had while feeding with the other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment