We had a great Christmas this year. I have decided that we don't really need Santa to come to our house though. With both sets of parents and all of the aunts and uncles the girls make out just fine. Arcadia really loved Christmas. Almost everything she received was a Disney Princess item. She was so excited to leave cookies and milk out for Santa and was quite surprised when the cookies were eaten. Here are some pictures from our busy Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

The girls with my Grandma Winn on Christmas Eve. Every year we go to my Grandma's for dinner and white elephant gifts. We had a great time!
I'm not sure about the face she is making, but I promise she was so excited for her tea party set, which of course was Sleeping Beauty. She also got the movie and a Barbie.

Christmas day with all of her gifts from Santa and Mom and Dad. 
My Grandpa Jensen made this cute toy box for Arcadia. She loves it and as much as I didn't want to put it in her bedroom ,because I knew sleeping would become an issue, I love it in there. Thank you Grandpa for making this. I love having things that you have made and I know the girls will appreciate having something that their Great Grandpa made. I also got a really nice shelf that he made for me. I love it and now if I can just get Richard to hang it up it will be even better.
No comments:
Post a Comment