Friday, January 9, 2009

Lots of Posts!

I am so far behind on my posts so now that I have Mekensy on a little bit more of a schedule maybe I can get caught up. We have had a great Winter so far. Arcadia has loved the snow and every moment she gets that she can run outside and stand in it she will. Here are a few pictures of some of her Winter fun.
First time in the snow and not quite prepared enough

Thanks to Santa the next time in the snow was much warmer with new boots, gloves, and snowpants.

Daddy buried her so she couldn't get out. This would definitely come in handy some days.

Richard is a great dad and plays in the snow with Arcadia.

I am so grateful for that because I HATE snow.

We have had quite a bit of snow this year. On Christmas we had so much that cars were getting stuck all over the neighborhood so when my family came to open gifts they had to park at a nearby parking lot so Richard could pick them up in the Jeep. As much as I don't like the snow it is fun to see Arcadia enjoying it and next year Mekensy should be able to play in it also.

No comments: