Friday, March 5, 2010

Beyond Pathetic!

I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted. It is really hard when you don't have your own computer with the internet. We are all doing well. It seems that all winter one of us has had some type of illness. I have had bronchitis twice and the girls just keep sharing the cold back and forth. I guess it's the pitfalls of preschool, nursery and babysitting. Richard seems to keep it all away though. It's not very fair. We are still waiting to have our hole dug for our house. It is getting very frustrating. Hopefully Ivory will get on the ball like they claim to be. I told Richard that I may have to go over with a shovel and dig it myself!

Arcadis is turning 4 next month. Wow how time flies and then makes you feel old. It seems like just yesterday we were having her way too early. She loves preschool and has a special "Prince Charming" there. Although he did throw a jar of playdoh at her last week. Oops! She really likes being in Sunbeams and has a friend in there to whisper and cause trouble with.

Mekensy just turned 18 months. It is so sad that she is just not a little baby anymore. It became very apparent when Richard's sister had her baby. Mekensy suddenly became a giant. She is running everywhere, trying to talk, and becoming very independent.

TRIED TO UPLOAD PICS AND IT WON'T WORK. OF COURSE THIS HAPPENS WHEN I AM ACTUALLY TRYING!! UGH! I'LL KEEP TRYING!

No comments: