Monday, March 15, 2010

Bad mom? Bad Child?

I'm not sure which one to go with, but to make myself feel better I'll pretend I have a bad child. On day 2 of being home she would not clean up her dress ups and when I told her they would go into the garbage if she didn't pick them up she basically laughed at me. I ended up putting them in a garbage bag and sending them out to the can. Her response was, "It's ok, I'll just get more for my birthday." Well, that didn't work. Then on day 3 at home she was obviously getting bored and when this happens it will be a disaster. I was on the phone with my mom and went to check on the girls. As I stepped onto the wood floor I discovered my sock to be soaked. To my dismay I realized that Arcadia had taken her entire 20 oz Sprite and dumped it from one end of the wood floor to the other. She was sent to her room to look at books while I cleaned up. During the 3 step process of cleaning she said she needed to go to the bathroom. I told her to go and then come right back. She of course didn't so when I went to see what was going on I found her and Mekensy using my shower gel to gel themselves. My conclusion is that I am either a bad mom who can't control her children or I have bad children that no matter what I do they are going to be naughty! Either way, please HELP!!

No comments: