Thursday, April 9, 2009

Party Time!!

We had Arcadia's birthday party on Saturday. She was so excited and she woke up that morning saying, "My birthday coming up?" I had been telling her that her birthday was coming up soon for about a week so she wasn't quite convinced it was really the day. She picked out her cake, which was of course, Disney Princesses. We had all of our family and a couple of friends over. She got lots of fun gifts. Of course most, or maybe all, of her toys were Disney Princess related. She got a new bike and helmet from Richard's mom and dad, and thanks to my parents a Barbie guitar and a CD player shaped like Cinderella's carriage, which included a microphone. Thanks Mom and Dad! Last year a darn goldfish that I have to clean up after and this year very noisy musical items. I must say even though they are a bit obnoxious she loves them. I certainly hope she was blessed with more of a singing ability that either Richard or I because she sure loves to sing. She loves watching American Idol, although she comments more on their clothing than their singing! Here are a couple of pics and of course I didn't get a picture of the cake!

No comments: