Thursday, April 9, 2009

Making Cookies with Rama Nene!

My mom had this "GREAT" idea to make sugar cookies with Arcadia the other day. We went to the store to get everything we needed and I think by the time we left the store she was already changing her mind. Arcadia was not being very nice to say the least. My mom started the cookies and I think by the time she had the first thing of dough rolled out she was wishing she could go back. For those of you who don't know Arcadia very well, she insists on doing everything herself. My mom had to deal with a determined 3 year old. I must admit I wasn't much help because I knew I didn't have the patience to deal with it. Needless to say they finally finished and the turned out great! Thank heaven for Grandmas because I would never have been so adventurous!

No comments: