9 years ago
Monday, February 16, 2009
Lookin' for Trouble
Arcadia is always looking for trouble. It is not uncommon to find her in my makeup or nailpolish, or trying to "work" as she would say. Here are just a couple of those moments.
She is talking on her "banana phone" to Uncle Zach. Thanks to the Disney Channel for that! Last time she stole a banana off of the counter to do this she squished the banana out and ate it!
She really likes to get in trouble in the bath tub. I cannot remember how many full bottles of shampoo she has emptied into her tub. This time she was "working" to clean Mommy's blinds she said.
Richard caught her in Mekensy's swing while she was watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. She even had her sweet tarts in the tray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Darn those monkeys on the Disney Channel. I find myself singing the "did the monkey mail come, did the monkey mail come" song every time I hear it in the morning. It gets stuck in my head.
Post a Comment