9 years ago
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Meeska Mouska Mickey Mouse
I'm pretty sure I didn't spell any of that correctly but oh well. Arcadia has been a little difficult lately so we decided it was time for a day out with Mom and Dad. We decided to take her to see Playhouse Disney on Stage. After a week or so of trying to decide if it would be worth it I found a good deal on tickets so we decided to take her. She was so excited and it was a great way to make her do things through out the week. I was really sad when Christmas was over because I couldn't use the "Santa won't come if you don't listen to Mommy." We took Mekensy to my parents house (thanks mom and dad) and off we went with just Arcadia, Mommy and Daddy. I thought she would be so excited, but when we got in the car to head downtown Arcadia cried and said, "my Kensy, where my Kensy". It was really funny. We went to Wendy's and enjoyed a quick lunch then off to the show. Arcadia had a great time dancing, clapping, singing and yelling "meeska mouska, mickey mouse." Here are a couple of pictures. They didn't really turn out very well. I'm sure there is a way to take better pictures, but I don't know how to work this camera very well.
Before we left for the show!
All of the characters. There was Mickey Mouse Club House, Handy Manny, My Friends Tigger and Pooh, and the Little Einsteins.
Meeska mouska Mickeeeyy Mouse!
We had a great time and now she keeps asking when we are going to see Mickey again. Lucky for her my mom, sister and I are taking her to see Disney on Ice in March. It was good to have a little bit of quality time with her. We love her so much. She has had a little bit of a rough time because she doesn't get as much attention as she would like, but she is a good little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment