I just looked at the date of my last post and I can't believe how long it has been. It really goes to show how fast time flies. Here is a short run down of events.
** Mekensy turned 6 months old! She is such a big girl. She is eating baby food like a pro, sitting up, and she has to touch everything and then proceed to put it in her mouth. She loves watching her sister be crazy and is constantly laughing at her.
** Arcadia is being her usual crazy self. I am finding it very hard to maintain any sort of control with her. She likes to bother her sister and sneak into the diaper bag and eat all of the treats. She went to Disney on Ice today with myself, my mom and my sister. She is really anxious to get outside and play.
** Amanda is ready for warmer weather. I need a change of scenery. I have been busy, busy with cleaning and putting our house together to put it up for sale.
** Richard just got back from the exciting city of Boise! He has been busy with work and with odd projects I come up with.
We hope everyone is doing well. It has been a crazy month for us and if I can get my mind focused I'm sure we did some more exciting things so maybe there will be more to come.
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment