9 years ago
Monday, September 14, 2009
Arcadia Starts Preschool
While in New York Arcadia had her first day of preschool! I was very sad to miss being here, but it couldn't be changed. Richard's mom took her to Wendy's for lunch and off to school they went. She, of course, had no problems going in and seemed to have a great time. My mom and sister picked her up afterward and went out for ice cream. She has been back once since and when we got there she took off running and yelling, "TEACHER, TEACHER!" She never looked back. It is so fun to see her starting this new thing in her life. It makes me sad to see her growing up, but she is loving every minute of it. Richard's mom has the pictures so I will post them soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its so bittersweet isn't it? On one hand you love watching them grow up and experience what the world has and on the other can't you just keep them home and little forever?
They do grow up to fast. Sounds like she is going to love preschool! I can't believe Mekensey is one. And how fun that you got to go to New York for your birthday. I got to spend 6 weeks there after highschool graduation with my aunt and uncle and loved it. Would be fun to go with my hubby though. I bet you had an amazing time! I miss you and have been thinking about you lately. I know we say it all the time but we really should do lunch or something! I am glad things are going so well. Lets talk soon.
Post a Comment