Monday, September 14, 2009

Mekensy's 1st Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Mekensy! Okay so it was a couple of weeks ago, but I'm a little slow. We had a Winnie the Pooh party for Mekensy's 1st birthday. I made a beehive cake that turned out pretty cute, until you had to cut it up and then it didn't look so appetizing. We had some famiy and friends over and had a great time. It is bittersweet seeing her grow up. It seems like she has grown up so much faster than Arcadia. She is crawling, pulling herself up on furniture, screaming when she wants something, and she is into everything! She is really a good baby. She enjoys her sleep and really enjoys eating. We love having her in our family and love watching her do new things everyday!

I'll post pictures later. For some reason I can't get them to upload!

No comments: