Monday, June 15, 2009

St. George Trip

This past weekend we went to St. George with my family. We had a great time. We stayed in a super nice condo, which I think my sister may have stayed to live in it if she had her dog and car with her. We swam with the girls. Arcadia was a little leary of the water the first day, but Mekensy loved it. Kids were splashing on her, my dad got her mouth a little far under the water, but no fear Mekensy didn't even flinch. The girls shopped, while the boys golfed (three times). We saw my Aunt and Uncle who live down there and went to lunch and to swim at their house. My mom and dad were nice enough to watch the girls for us the last night so my sister, brother, and Richard and I could go to out. Our intention was to go to a movie, but we ended up wandering through Target where Richard and my brother threw balls and rode on the electric shopping cart thing. We bought gifts from the dollar store for Mom and Dad and then we dragged St. George Boulevard. We had great "bonding moments" and Richard and I enjoyed a break from the girls. I hope you enjoyed your gifts Mom and Dad!! Haha! Thanks for the awesome trip Mom and Dad, we all had a lot of fun! Here are some pictures of the fun at the pool! Notice there are no pictures of my mom, sister, or I. You would never even know we were on the trip!

1 comment:

Kassie said...

I love st. George!! What are the chances of seeing each other at Tuachan?? what a small world. I hope you are feeling better.