Wednesday, June 17, 2009

No Mom really I can!

My sister and her dog, Diamond, spent the night at our house last night. Richard was out of town so we decided to make a little girls night. Well, my sister left Diamond here for the day while she worked. Arcadia LOVES this dog, but I'm afraid the Diamond doesn't feel the same way. After Staci took Diamond home I had Arcadia sit on the potty before nap time. As she is going to the bathroom she says, "Mom, I can just go outside and go potty like Diamond." I replied with, "People don't go potty outside, only animals." She says, "No mom really I can." So if you are ever driving past our house and you see Arcadia going to the bathroom outside she is doing it because, "really she can."

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh boy kiddos are hillarious! So was that you I saw driving by my parents house yesterday? Hope you are feeling good!