As you all know I had my surgery on the 20th. Everything went pretty well, other than when they got in there the disc was no longer herniated off to that side. All they were able to do was open up the nerve opening a little more to give it some more space. The doctor said it may have worked it's way back in the 6 weeks since the MRI or it dissolved. The recovery has been a little longer than I really anticipated. Thanks to my wonderful husband who let me sleep the first few days away. My steri-strips came off the other day only to reveal a whole a little bigger than the size of a pencil eraser where they obviously did not put any stitches. Obviously I am a little unhappy about that, but we will see the dr. on Monday to share those feelings with him. I must say that after two stays at the big, new wonderful hospital both have gone bad. I'm not quite sure what is going on over there, but I don't really like it.
Thank you so much to all of the family, friends, and ward members who helped with the girls or brought in meals. And a great big thanks to my mom and sister for cleaning my house. It has been a bit neglected in the past few weeks!
9 years ago
1 comment:
Oohh! Amanda, I'm here too! I feel so bad that the hospital stays have been so horrible. I hope it's all cleared up now! I told Richard he has to let me know if you need help, so please, tell me!
Post a Comment