Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Richard and I celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary this last weekend. We went to Vegas and left our sick kids with my mom and dad. We had a great time shopping, we saw Le Rev and watching the weird people who visit Vegas. It was nice to get away together without the girls. We haven't done that in a long time. Arcadia and Mekensy had a good time at my mom's. I'm not so sure my mom and dad could say the same. Arcadia was sick and didn't sleep very well, and Mekensy was just starting to get sick. Thanks Mom, Dad and Zach for putting up with our kids for a couple of days.

I love you Richard. Thanks for taking me to Vegas and giving me a break from the monotony of staying home. I had a great time. I can't believe it has been 6 years, time flies!

3 comments:

Kassie said...

Happy Anniversary! I cant believe it has been 6 years!! Craz

Clowardfamily said...

Happy 6 Years! I am so glad you got a well needed break from the day to day to have some fun. I realized I haven't talked to you in a while and I really miss you. Let's plan a play date soon. It will be more for us than the kids!!!!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary! Good luck on your surgery! Hopefully it will alleviate the problem.