Mekensy had her two month appointment today and boy is she a big girl. She weighed in at 13 lbs. 14 oz. so that puts her at about the 95th percentile. She is 23 3/4 inches long so that puts her at about the 90th percentile. It is so funny to see how drastically different Arcadia and Mekensy were at the same ages. Arcadia definitely got fat, but she was a couple months older before hitting those heavy weights. I must say that I love the fat babies. Mekensy is doing well and seems to be settling into a pretty good routine. She has actually slept through the night for the past 2 nights. Let's cross our fingers and hope it sticks. She loves to smile and enjoys when Arcadia puts on a show for her.
9 years ago
1 comment:
She is so stinkin cute. I just love the chubby cheeks. They are the best for kissing! We had a blast seeing you guys, and miss having you so close. Let's get together again soon!
Post a Comment