Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fun Around the House

Okay, so Richard really likes to make the girls do strange things. It isn't uncommon to find him putting Arcadia on top of the fridge (his dad did the same to him), or lifting her up and poking her head over the opening in the wall between the living room and family room. So now that we have two children he is coming up with more creative ideas. Most of which are against my better judgement, but in the end I am laughing and taking pictures. Here are a couple of the girls adventures with Dad. I am not so sure Mekensy knows what to think of her dad and sister.And just so everyone knows who he gets this from, his dad had Mekensy laying on a blanket while he pulled her around the house. There is no denying Richard is much like his Dad.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love chunky babies too. The more chunky the cuter, and Mekensy is super cute!

Clowardfamily said...

Too funny! Arcadia probably loves playing right along with daddy as far as Mekensy is concerned!

Amanda Finlinson said...

Amanda! I am so excited to find your blog! Now I can see you guys without having to wait for someone from Murray to get married! Mekensy is adorable! I love how chubby she is!Seriously...she is so cute! How is Arcadia handling having a sister? I hope everything is going great! And I completely jealous that Mekensy is sleeping through the night! I will try not to think about that tonight when I am up with Sophie!

We love you guys, and hope that you have a great Thanksgiving!

If you get a chance, could you email me your address...I want to send you a christmas card! amanda_finlinson@hotmail.com

-Amanda
(thefinlinsonfamily.blogspot)