Arcadia has had some fun activities the past couple of weeks. She went to the Utah football game with Richard and I (yes I left Mekensy with Richard's mom), she went to Lagoon, and we went to the Utah State Fair. Each was a new and exciting experience.
She was great at the Football game and loved being dressed in her Utah cheerleader outfit that Richard's Aunt Cindy and Uncle Colin gave her for Christmas.
She has been wanting to go to Lagoon since she saw the commercial at the beginning of the Summer and she loved it. Although I wouldn't recommend taking a 2 year old on the Terror Ride. She is still talking about the scary ride that mom and dad sat on with her and she closed her eyes. Thanks to Grandpa Steve and Grandma Jeanne for taking all of us.
The fair was also fun. It is always and experience at the Fair. She liked all of the animals from a distance. She wasn't quite sure about petting anything, but with me for a mom I wouldn't expect anything different. She also got the try the "World Famous", okay so just Utah Famous, fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a fried Twinkie. I don't recommend the PB & J, but the Twinkie was great. She also got the ride a pony which she loved.
So after all of the fun she is now stuck at home with her boring mom and baby sister. I know we are just not as exciting, but there will be more fun to come.
I will post the pictures from the fun events later. I am quickly running out of time. Here are the pictures we had taken of the girls last Friday.








2 comments:
So cute! Glad you guys are having some fun, and good luck with Mekensy's hearing test. That has to be frustrating.
Darling pictures! I hope everything works out quickly with Mekensy's hearing tests. I'm sure you've been a little stressed.
Post a Comment