Friday, August 22, 2008

Baby Mekensy is coming!!

I went to the doctor today and we got some exciting news. I am dialated to 4 centimeters so that has not changed in the past week and everything else looks good. I am going to be induced on Tuesday the 26th. I am so excited!! The last couple of weeks have been so crazy wondering what was going to happen so it is really nice to have an answer. We are looking forward to this weekend and spending some time with Arcadia before we have the baby. I think she will be so excited, but I know this will be quite a change for all of us. We will let everyone know how it goes!!

2 comments:

Jon & Marissa Whitehorn said...

YAY!!! That is Fantastic! I can't wait. :)

Erika said...

Hooray! I didn't know that is what you were naming her. I think that is the same spelling as Mekensy Magana. Random, I know.