Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Girls Rooms

The girls rooms have been a work in progress for a few months now. We have been waiting for Christmas to have the finishing touches. Arcadia's still needs a few things, but she loves it. Last night when I finshed Mekensys she walked in to the room and said "WOW"! That makes all the hard work and waiting worth it. Thanks to my parents for the cute chairs and Richard's parents for the lamps and other accessories. Arcadia's "Pepto-pink" room

Mekensy's fun animal room!

6 comments:

Lorilyn said...

SO CUTE! Did you get Mekensey's bedding and wall stickers from Target? I LOVE the little chairs too.

Amanda Habel said...

Yes I did get it from Target. Thanks!

Ashley said...

Very cute!

Lindsey said...

Cute room...we are in the process of redoing the girls' room, too. You have inspired me to get off my rear end and get it done! Tell Arcadia hi for me...and Shuggy said to say hi, too!

hope2adoptbaby said...

Very cute! We're blog stalking from Lindsey...we miss Arcadia too!

Arcadia, I miss you at preschool. How's your new house? What school do you go to now? Love, Shuggie.

Shelby and Kaden

The Martin Family said...

Hey Amanda! Yes, you should have joined us for ice skating. Another time perhaps.
I just love your house! I am so jealous of all your SPACE.
We need to get together soon.

p.s. I just got off the phone with Ry and he told me about the great airline trick by Richard. Classic Richard. I wish Ry would have done that!!!