Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Richard

Yesterday was Richard's birthday. He turned 28. I would like to say that is old, but when I get to that age it can't be so I guess I won't. It has been such a crazy, busy week that we didn't have plans until the weekend, but then Richard was invited by one of his branches to go to the Jazz game. Nothing like opening night at the Jazz game for your birthday. It was great for me because I had been racking my brain to figure out something special for dinner and the Jazz game saved me. We had a great meal and enjoyed a win by the Jazz.

We love you so much and appreciate all you do for us. You work very hard both at work and at home to give us everything we need and want. You have done so much the last few months while we have been trying to get our basement done and I appreciate you letting me boss you around. We love you and hope you had a great day!!

Love, your girls

No comments: