9 years ago
Monday, July 14, 2008
Finally!!
I really have been meaning to get this blog all set up for several months now, but we have been in quite a mess around here. Being pregnant, chasing a two year old (literally chasing), and trying to finish a basement have been a bit overwhelming. Luckily the pregnant part and the basement part have ends in sight. As for the chasing a two year old, I don't think that will be changing anytime soon. I have really enjoyed keeping up with friends and family through their blogs so I am looking forward to doing it with ours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is awesome! So you know I just started a blog also. It's http://marissalee-mo.blogspot.com
Hooray! I'm glad you decided to start a blog. I haven't seen your little girl since our wedding, 2 years ago! It's been a while.
Richard y Amanda ahora seran las
personas mas famosas de el mundo...
en California todos estan ablando de ustedes...
Que hermosa familia....
Very nice. Arcadia looks very cute.
http://jorgeandjodi.blogspot.com/
Fun blog Amanda. Arcadia is beautiful as always and we cant wait to meet her new baby sister. We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment